Beer Swap


When I heard about this, I thought it was a crazy idea. Now I think it's a great idea. Pencil and Spoon and Beer Reviews have got together and organised a pre-winter beer swap. Now that the days are gloomier and shorter we could all do with the odd bit of cheering up. That could include coming home to find someone has sent you a parcel of beer.

In the past I've carried heavy bottles of beer home from trips way too often, and in the end I decided that only the very finest beers are worth the pain of carrying them, or the expense of posting them. But what the heck, it's a bit of fun.

Now to think about what to send. I have bought one bottle already, and have decided on a further two. This is quite easy actually. If I can be bothered, I shall document the acquisition of each beer.

Comments

  1. Great to have you playing along and cheers for the logo. I've got another idea which needs a logo if you can make me one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts