- Women are not going to start drinking beer just because you put a pink label on a bottle of mediocre lager or serve it in a flowery glass.
- The Nonic pint glass is a great design.
- Great beer is well worth £3 a pint.
- Bad beer, or competently made but nonetheless dull beer, is not worth £3 a pint.
- If you run a pub, charging people for tap water makes you look like a tightwad no matter how justifiable it is.
The question of silly beer names is of sufficient importance to deserve its own upcoming post.